30cm Lume Doll - “Mini Zero”
Mini Zero comes with the slim body and a pair of eyes (random colour)
- Resin Options: pure white, light pink, normal pink, normal yellow, tan, grey, ebony, bronze or zombie skin resin
- Additional Options: face-up
there is a mini zero now? *grabby hands*
although the fact that the site says it comes with eyes is amusing. i wonder if they really do toss in a pair even though you cant use them on the doll.
[Monster high CAM set & Frankie Stein]
I figure one should not post the same picture for two different posts :)
At first I wanted to publish this as a pattern on Ravelry, but then I think about the hassle of permission (this hat was inspired from Adela Illichmanova’s Capucine, so it wouldn’t be right not to notify her), pdf and the likes. So what I’m going to post here is just some pointers of how to change the brim and making the hat fit.
I used worsted weight acrylic yarn, 5.5 mm 16” and 48” circular needles.
Bored this summer? Build a TARDIS!
Infinitely faster than growing one.
Making a Simple Tardis Bookcase =============
~ $60 + 15 hours (lots of it in between waiting for paint/ wood glue to dry)
bill of material:
1. structural (use screws)
2 pcs - 11.25” x 0.75” x 18” (sold as 11.5” by 1”, cut to 18” at HomeDepot)
4 pcs - 11.25” x 0.75” x 36” (sold as 11.5” by 1”, cut to 36”)
24+ pcs - I used #6 x 1.25” (anything #6 - #10 and 1”+long would be fine)
1 pcs - 19” x 36” (backboard; can be cut from big 4’ by 8’ of of thin plywood)
2. top decoration (use wood glue)
2 pcs - 3.5” x 0.75” x 12” (sold as 3.75” by 1”, cut to 12”)
1 pcs - 3.5” x 0.75” x 19.5” (sold as 3.75” by 1”, cut to 19.5”)
1 pcs - 11.25” x 0.75” x 17.5” (sold as 11.5” by 1”, cut to 17.5”)
3. fine decoration (use wood glue)
6 pcs - 31.75” x 2” (cut from big plywood sheet)
12 pcs - 2.625” x 2” (same plywood. * I used 11/32” thickness, but any works)
4 pcs - 2.625” x 1” ( just break two of above into 4 pieces)
4. For the top tardis alarm light, I used a PVC pipe connected to a pipe cap
5. your choice of blue spray paint + wood glue
You can buy all these from HomeDepot, and get most of them cut for free there as well. Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I made some CAD drawing for anyone who wants to try this as a weekend project. Good Luck and Cheers!
iv come to dismantle the patriarchy
Reblog if you’re old enough to get this
Laughter. Horrified laughter.
I needed that laugh just now.
Alexandra Potter (from http://ballet-heels.com)& Valerie Tramell at the Fetish Evolution 2011
wow, ive never actually seen anyone walk in ballet heels..
Wow look at that fancy text I must really mean business huh.GIVEAWAY TIME!
Well that’s swell apostates but what can we actually win?
- One item of your choosing from Land of Rapture
How on earth do we enter?
- Reblog this post as many times as you want. Likes don’t count. No giveaway blogs. Don’t spam your followers or my dash with notifications.
Do we have to be following you?
- No but who says no to a couple more followers huh? If you like crying about Bioware games then I’m your gal.
Are there any extra ways we can enter?
- FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK THAT! Following landofrapture.tumblr.com guarantees you an extra entry into the giveaway. BONUS - Buying something from Land of Rapture whilst the giveaway is active gives you a whole 3 more extra entries to win. Just put your tumblr name into the “Messages to seller” box when checking out from the store. So if you reblogged the post, followed Land of Rapture on tumblr and then purchased something that’s FIVE entries to win something. Hot damn!
Enter code TUM10 on the store for the next week and get 10% off your whole order!
Giveaway ends 25th of June. Winner will be contacted within 24 hours. Must be comfortable giving me your address. This is open worldwide. Enjoy!
I AM GOING TO MAKE LEARNING THIS THE OBJECT OF MY LIFE.
I always lose it at Cota Rica.
I ALREADY KNOW THIS BY HEART
United States, Canada,
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru;
Greenland, El Salvador too.
Puerto Rico, Columbia,
Honduras, Guyana, and still;
and Ecuador, Chile, Brazil.
Costa Rica, Belize,
Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan;
French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam.
Norway, and Sweden,
and Iceland, and Finland,
and Germany now one piece;
Italy, Turkey, and Greece.
Ireland, Russia, Oman;
Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia,
Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran.
There’s Syria, Lebanon,
both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,
the Netherlands, Luxembourg,
Belgium, and Portugal,
France, England, Denmark, and Spain.
Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan;
then Bangladesh, Asia,
and China, Korea, Japan.
and Tibet, Indonesia,
the Philippine Islands, Taiwan;
Sri Lanka, New Guinea,
Sumatra, New Zealand,
then Borneo, and Vietnam.
Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana;
Guinea, Algeria, Ghana.
and Malawi, Togo,
The Spanish Sahara is gone;
Chad, and Liberia,
Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.
Kenya, and Mali,
Sierra Leone, and Algier;
Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.
Rwanda, Mahore[?], and Cayman;
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi,
Malta, and Palestine,
Fiji, Australia, Sudan!
reblogging for the lyrics.
I lose it after Peru. like, I can’t even follow the lyrics. I just sit in awe of it.
This show was on in the 90s.
“Germany now in one piece.”
IT FREAKING REFERENCES THE FALLING OF THE BERLIN WALL, 1989
For me it’s after Hong Kong. Which makes me bad because I’m soooo close to the end at that point.