i got really tired of my ability to constantly loose my removable/locking stitch markers so i bought a hundred of them on ebay for $4. sadly they weren’t the color of the ones in the photo but thats not a big deal. they are obviously from 2 different makers as well since the 2 front-center have a blunter tip then the others.
i love this style of stitch marker to sticking to the knitting itself. it great for marking a number of repeats you have done or where you did specific things so you can replicate it on a second item. they are also awesome stitch holders for doll size/miniature knitting.
i only occasionally use them as on the needle markers. so how do i keep loosing them? ugh the world may never know.
- kateknits likes this
- knitteresque likes this
- webpixies reblogged this from isittimetoknit and added:
- paintchipsfromthewall likes this
- isittimetoknit reblogged this from webpixies and added:
- malaryush-dolls likes this
- lunarlotis likes this
- zaraay87 likes this
- tyh81 likes this
- jeyssika likes this
- thelifeandtimesofwhattheturkey likes this